- Simplifying regulatory capital rules for community banks and savings associations;
- Streamlining reports of condition and income (Call Reports);
- Increasing the appraisal threshold for commercial real estate loans; and
- Expanding the number of institutions eligible for less frequent examination cycles.
- give credit union loan officers the ability, under certain circumstances, to no longer require a personal guarantee;
- replace explicit loan-to-value limits with the principle of appropriate collateral and eliminating the need for a waiver;
- lift limits on construction and development loans;
- exempt credit unions with assets under $250 million and small commercial loan portfolios from certain requirements; and
- affirm that non-member loan participations, which are authorized under the Federal Credit Union Act, do not count against the statutory member business lending cap.